Location: Eagan, MN, USA (In-Office with Potential for Remote Options After 90 Days)
Benefits: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“At MD LEWIS LLC, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are friendly, courteous, and have a common passion for client service.”
About The Position
We are a CPA firm seeking an Accounting Support Specialist to become an integral part of our team! Your responsibilities would include:
- Process accounting transactions, reconciliations, month-end close, and prepare financial statements.
- Update fixed asset schedules and account for depreciation.
- Prepare Sales and Use Tax Returns.
- Prepare Care Tax Returns.
- Work towards completing all work accurately and on time. This includes proactively following up with clients on open items and issues.
- Must use technology to manage your workday.
- Respond to client requests and questions on a timely basis.
- Miscellaneous firm projects.
- Be able to identify opportunities to provide advisory services with existing and potential clients.
- Set up, migrate, onboard, and train clients on QBO.
- Assist with onboarding of new clients and supporting our new advisory services offerings.
- Participate in client meetings.
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Deadline oriented
- Planning and organizing skills
- Team worker
- Time Management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Accounting software user skills: QuickBooks experience and ADP experience are helpful.
Interested in Working Here? Email Us Your CV/Resume Today!
About MD LEWIS LLC:
MD LEWIS LLC is a small boutique CPA firm based out of Eagan, MN. We work mostly with businesses helping them make better decisions about their business finances including profits, taxes, and cash flows. We work closely with small business owners wanting to make more money, pay less tax and spend more time on the things they love to do.