Location: Eagan, MN, USA (In-Office with Potential for Remote Options After 90 Days)
Benefits: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“At MD LEWIS LLC, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are friendly, courteous, and have a common passion for client service.”
About The Position
As a Senior member of our Tax and Accounting Team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our clients to:
- Proactively interact with client management to make business and tax recommendations
- Create, analyze, and present financial results directly to the client. You will work with clients to understand their financial position and strategically plan based on regularly scheduled meetings
- Manage complex issues, which require creativity, research, and comprehension of tax law including related implications
- Be more than just the “Tax Person”.
- Create, analyze, and present financial results using various technologies.
- Prepare and review tax returns while assuming primary responsibility for client engagements, including scheduling, staffing, timing, technical issues, and additional duties as needed.
- Collect, assemble and prepare financial statements from multiple sources of information.
- Assess the status of client accounting records and provide feedback on best practices for improvement.
- Ensure the completion of engagements, including identifying and addressing problem areas with minimal oversight or assistance.
- Help clients with federal, state, and local notices.
- Manage, supervise, and mentor Staff including mentoring in professional development, guiding and teaching through technical challenges, and maintaining a positive team atmosphere.
- CPA license or desire to become a CPA
- 5 years of relevant experience in tax and accounting.
- Ability to work with multiple technologies to perform job duties.
Interested in Working Here? Email Us Your CV/Resume Today!
About MD LEWIS LLC:
MD LEWIS LLC is a small boutique CPA firm based out of Eagan, MN. We work mostly with businesses helping them make better decisions about their business finances including profits, taxes, and cash flows. We work closely with small business owners wanting to make more money, pay less tax and spend more time on the things they love to do.